Family Medical Leave:

If you have any questions regarding FMLA, please contact Debbie Borders at 864-206-2217 or via email at Debbie Borders.

The Employee Form and Health Care Provider Form must be completed and returned to the Office of Human Resources and Operations before the 11th day absent.

Name or Address Changes: Please complete the Universal Name/Address Change Form if your name or address has changed. Submit the form and the required documentation to Chad Palmer in the Office of Personnel at the District Office.

Work Related Injuries: If you experience a work related injury, please complete the following and submit it via the instructions on the form.

Miscellaneous Information:

Teacher Recertification: